I made it myself via Microsoft Word and Paint! I don't think it looks to shabby considering I am 1.) not that creative and 2.) have no idea how to use computer programs to design things, I'm a work in progress. I just thought it would help spice up the blog!
2. I forgot to mention how sad I am that Ed Mcmahon and Farrah Fawcett died, I was just as shocked by these two deaths as I am by Michael Jackson's, it's been a sad week in Hollywood.
3. Starting this weekend I have ZERO free weekends until after my wedding. I will be on vacation for 4 of them but subsequently traveling on one of the weekend days so my next free weekend is officially Sept 12, 2009.
4. I am going to be an Aunt!! My future sister and brother-in-law decided to adopt a few months ago and just found out they were "chosen" by a birth mother!! Their baby girl is due on November 5th which happens to be there wedding anniversary- so we feel like it's fate!! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as adoptions are a very difficult decision for both parties. Also BFFs if you're a mom and you have some good advice for her you can stop by her blog here to give her the in and outs of being a new mom! This will be the first grandbaby in our family so it's a pretty exciting time :)
5. To tweet or not to tweet? Twitter might be the only social networking site I have yet to join and I just can't decide if I want to or not. I don't know that my life is so exciting that you would want to know what I'm doing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do you really care that I'm grocery shopping at Walmart on Saturday mornings or that my exciting Friday night consists of baby sitting a 3 yr old and eating pizza?
6. K and I have been together officially 6 years this month, we don't really have a specific date. We met in June 2003 and in 64 days I'll
7. I am not a DIY person but I am currently
8. I have been pulled over 4 times in my life (3 times this year alone, opps!) but I've never gotten more than a warning. I have inherited my mom's ability to shamelessly flirt with a cop to get out of a ticket.
9. I buy all of my books because I am horrible at returning library books. I currently owe the library $25 in late fees, I have been avoiding it because I don't want to pay and I just found out that stuff now goes on your credit report. Awesome- I will be heading to my library right after work.
10. Whenever I do these lists I have a hard time not going to 10, it is the perfect number for a list so sometimes I feel like I'm stretching by the time I get to 10.
Happy Friday and I hope everyone has an awesome weekend :)