1. About that iPhone... I am ADDICTED. I've downloaded more apps than I can keep up with and I'm pretty sure the camera on the phone is nicer than my actual digital camera which means I take pictures of everything now.
2. My new phone needed a pretty cover to keep it safe so I picked this baby up at Nordstrom.
3. Did you all know these existed?!?! I just discovered them. Amazing. When they're already unwrapped you only have half the guilt than if you had unwrapped and eaten 10 yourself.
Speaking of food, have you all ever found a baked chip you like? I haven't, or I hadn't until I found these.
4. We had a fluke day yesterday here where it was 63 and sunny, every time one of these days comes around I always ask myself why I don't reside in a warmer climate year round!
5. An outfit I wore to work one day this week...
6. I tried on some bright color jeans... yeah not feeling the trend at all once they were on me. I just kind of felt like, I don't know a lollipop or something. The color was so intense and way over the top at least for me. For reference I tried Old Navy, H&M, Nordstrom, and Jcrew. (I tried green, blue, pink, and purple)
7. I have a ridiculous crush on Zac Efron. Yes I know he's like 5 or 6 years younger than me but he's turned into such a little hottie lately. Yum.
7. I also find this picture of Adam Levine just divine. I don't normally like all those tattoos but his don't bother me at all.
8. I'm loving this roof top. I just want to curl up here with a good book and a glass of wine
9. You all have probably seen this floating around Pinterest. I love everything about this outfit and now I want an orange blazer. She always looks flawless. Not fair.
10. We're head to see Georgetown vs Villanova basketball tomorrow in DC now that my husband is a Hoya. I just realized I haven't been to a college b-ball game since I was in college so I'm pretty excited!
TGIF- I hope you all have a happy Friday and a fun and relaxing weekend!