Yet being pregnant I have turned into a huge baby.
- I see a sweet commercial on tv I cry.
- Walking the dog and thinking about leaving our current house, I burst into tears
- On our way to settlement on our new house I start crying because I was so happy and excited and nervous
- My dog does something cute, I start crying
- My husband comes home from work early and offers to cook dinner, I start crying
- I think about how my life is going to change and I'm going to be a mom and then I cry and cry
I swear all I do these days is cry, everything thing makes me feel all warm and gooey inside and next thing I know the tears are rolling down my face.
So in honor of my new sappiness I just had to share my feelings.
My husband is an amazing man.
I can be very hard to deal with, just ask anyone in my family. It may not come across this way in my blog but I am tough. I am a total type A control freak. I can be very bitchy. I have a short fuse. I tend to speak my mind. I don't like to lose fights. I always have to have the last word. I put a lot of pressure on myself and the people around me. I'm not always the easiest to live yet my husband puts up with me day after day. He works so hard for our little family and I cannot thank him enough for all he does. Thanks to all his hard work we have been so fortunate to do so many amazing things in our life and I cannot even put into words how I really feel about him.
After 9.5 years together it still feels like yesterday when we were 21 year olds having beers in a bar in College Park and getting to know each other.
I know that he is going to make an amazing dad and I couldn't be happier to share in this next phase of life with him!