4.08.2013

In Honor of Lilly Pulitzer


Over the weekend Lilly Pulitzer passed away at the age of 81.  Whether or not you were a fan of her bright palm beach chic dresses you could probably recognize a Lilly dress from a mile away with their bright colors and fun patterns.    
I am sadden by the news but know that the Lilly name will continue on with more great patterns and designs for years to come.   You can read more about Lilly Pulitzer's life here.

Here are some Lilly items that I would love to add to my closet this summer, post baby:

{Sloane Dress}


{Elsa Top}



{Pearl Dress} 

{ Murfee Scarf in Spike the Punch}

{Adeline Dress in Seersucker} 

{Mckim Sandal} 

And if you have little girls in your life I love these... 

 {Baby Linney Dress}
{Mini Henley Dress}

 {Little Helena Sweater Dress}

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. RIP Lilly... so sad :( My friend had a baby about a year ago and they named her Lilly. At the baby shower she wore a Lilly Pulitzer dress - it was the cutest thing!! I love the bright, fun patterns!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That striped maxi dress is amazing! So sad about lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to hear Lilly died :( These are all awesome picks! I want one of everything please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your comments make my day. If you have a question feel free to email me at eastcoastnat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig