4.09.2014

Currently Craving


**First off I just want to say thank you for everyone's responses on Monday's posts, I loved hearing from each and everyone of you and I'm still working on emailing everyone back**

Now here are some things I'm craving this week...

{Food and Drink} 

A Strawberry Margarita and Nachos... preferably outside somewhere warm



{Fashion}
This bag...


{Home}
This rug for my family room...


{For the Mini}
Yes I actually want obnoxious toys in my backyard
 
{Vacation} 

Aruba... we went here on our honeymoon and I am dying to get back there


What are you craving this week? 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. we are just back from Jamaica, and it was heaven! It's finally patio weather here in Iowa. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to the nachos, ha! A vacation and a new handbag sound pretty nice right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents go to Aruba for two weeks every year in the beginning of May. Been going 16 years and I have YET to make it out there. Shameful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yessss please to the margarita and nachos (especially consumed outside)... and i remember our neighbors had that castle when i was little and it was the coolest place in the 'hood to hang. ;) c'mon summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh. Aruba looks AMAZING. & HELL YES to the margaritas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. Aruba looks amazing. Want to be there now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aruba has been on my travel wishlist for too long!

    I love that rug. I am looking for one to put on my balcony

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want all of those too please!! Especially number one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isnt the rug in your family room kind of like that now? And the more plastic toys in the backyard the longer M is busy for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm I would love to eat those nachos IN Aruba! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your comments make my day. If you have a question feel free to email me at eastcoastnat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig