9.11.2014

Thoughts for Thursday: Currently...

It's Thursday again already! Does anyone feel like last week went really slow and this week is flying by?

Here is what I've been into this week... 
 

Eating...
I've been on huge Greek  yogurt kick and I cannot get enough of this stuff!


 Drinking...
 I usually go on a La Croix flavor kick for a few weeks and this one has been mine flavor for the past few weeks. So good!

Reading...
 Just started it and so far I'm loving it!!  Cannot wait to see what happens

Watching...
This Family Feud on the Tonight Show skit with Jimmy Fallon,  Jason Segal, and The Roots


Can't stop laughing!!! 


What have you been enjoying this week?!



Now it's your turn!

Grab the button below and link up to Annie and Natalie  on your Thoughts for Thursday post.

Thoughts for Thursday
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones and @eastcoastnat.

Link up starts at 7am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin' too:
Home of Malones and East Coast Chic


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. That yogurt and the mango La Croix = yum! I am so impressed by how healthy your pregnancy cravings are lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read the Husbands secret? I want to read both of those they are next on my list! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh that book is on my reading list! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the new lacroix flavors and reading the same book so far i am loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like Big Little Lies so far! I'm on the hunt for those new La Croix flavors now thanks to you (just need more vodka, too, first ha).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so much about La Croix! I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I watched that Jimmy Fallon skit, SO funny! I still need to try that Mango La Croix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so much healthier than me! I just ate a bag of sour gummi worms. I'm a failure as a mother. I blame my husband who is out of town and does the cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were laughing at the Family Feud skit last night too! So funny...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to start reading that book! Jimmy Fallon never ceases to amaze me. Have you see his skit with Adam Levine where they do impressions of singers singing like nursery rhymes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmy Fallon is soooo funny! I love all of his skits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This week has flew by for me to. My Hubby's day shift weeks always do though. I think it's because I hate his second shift weeks so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm on a huge Berry La Croix kick right now - definitely need to try the mango!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to finally read that book! I enjoyed her last one so much and keep hearing about this new one! I have such a weird thing about the consistency of yogurt that I have to always pair it with granola but I wish I could just eat it alone because it's super healthy! Oh and where did you find the mango flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I was late today, but thanks for covering :) I'm dying to read that book. I may have to download it on my iPad. I'm also a lacroix junkie and dying to try the passionfruit flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are obsessed with the mango La Croix!! Now off to watch that skit - I love Family Feud :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your comments make my day. If you have a question feel free to email me at eastcoastnat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig