1.13.2015

Obsessions

Here are some things  I've had my eye on the past week and there are some sales below you don't want to miss!


Gap's answer to the swing sweater! I haven't tried it yet but it looks cute and flattering. 


I've been looking to get some new jeans and these Joe's look comfortable and flattering plus they are currently 60% off with the code BESTSALE bringing them down to $50!

If you're a Vineyard Vines fan you must check out their sale!! Right now sale items are an extra 50% off with the code WHALE15. I snagged this Shep shirt for Miller, a bubble for Matthew, and a few sweaters and hats for Kyle. The prices were too good to pass up. I do think the kid sizes run a little small because Miller can wear a 2T and he usually in 18-24 month clothing in other brands. 

 I'm not sure I can even pull off  a romper at my age but I'm loving this one and think it would be perfect for spring!

I have this half zip in black and it's one of my favorites. It's great to throw on with leggings when I'm just running errands. The cut is really flattering and not boxy like a lot of workout tops. Plus they're on sale for $15!!

 I had a pair of these two years ago but Layla chewed them shortly after Miller was born #jealousmuch and  I haven't had a nice pair of sunglasses since. This style is still my favorite and what I believe to be the most flattering on my face so I'm asking for a new pair for my birthday next month. I had black last time but I think I want tortoise shell this time.

One of the hardest things to find is cute stylish nursing friendly clothes after you have a baby. I stumbled upon this sweater while browsing Nordstrom  that meets all my requirements! It looks like it can be dressed up or down so you could wear it around the house or dressed up for a night out. Plus it looks comfortable and it doesn't break the bank at $64



So what are you obsessing over this week?

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig