Soo it's been a long time since I've done one these but I thought this would be fun after such a long blog break especially for new readers or people who don't remember what I used to post about!
Cheryl Denise from A Peek of Chic tagged me in this post and so it goes...
-You must post the rules
-Post 11 Fun Facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you in their post & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post
-Let them know you have tagged them
11 Random Facts
1. I have an irrational fear of whales and the Maryland bay bridges
2. I gave up diet coke in July of 2011 and I miss it every day, I still splurge here and there but it's no longer my go-to morning drink :(
3. I eat some type of mexican dish at least 3 times a week (tacos, nachos, quesadillas, etc)- I would eat it everyday but husband apparently needs variety in his diet
4. I have an unheatlhy obsession with shows on ABC Family- SLOTAT, PLL, TLG, to name a few (10 points if you can name the shows from my acronyms :)
5. Charleston, SC is my dream city. I want to live there one day or at least have a house there. I've told K I might force our kids to go to college there so I can visit all the time
6. I hit the snooze button 3 times before I get up. I purposely set it 30 mins ahead of when I actually need to get up so I can get my snooze satisfaction
7. I'm very anal about the type of pen I use (I've probably noted this before somewhere on this blog)- I only use Pentel RSVP fine point in black ink or Pilot Easy Touch fine point in black ink
8. I've decided I have split personalities- one half of me of me wants to dress glamourously and trendy and live in NYC and the other half wants to live in a bikni, shorts and flip flops on a beach somewhere...
9. Sirius XM radio staion 90s on 9 is the BEST.STATION.EVER. Alanis, TLC, Boys to Men, Backstreet, old Brit Brit, The Cranberries, Nirvana, Lisa Loeb etc, etc I could go on forever let me just say it takes me back to middle school and high school every time I turn it on
10. Due to my Oak tree allergy I can't drink wine that's been aged in oak too long.
11. I cannot live without Seche Vite fast drying top coat- Do youreself a favor and go buy some now. Trust me. You'll never pay for a manicure again.
1. Where do you live?
Right outside of Annapolis, otherwise known as the sailing capital of the world (at least to those people not from Newport, RI)
2. What is your profession?
Corporate event planner- sounds more glamourous than it is
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
The internet probably- Blogs and Pinterest have endless amounts of inspiration everyday but I still love a good magazine or time outside walking around and people watching.
4. What is your favorite mainstream store to shop?
J.crew hands down, prices are ridiculous but it's like a bad addiction that I can't break. Thankfully they have good sales
5. What is your favorite boutique to shop?
This is hard considering every time I start to love a boutique it goes out of business.. I guess South Moon Under, are they still considered a boutique?
6. How would you describe your style?
Preppy and classic but I try to throw in modern/tready pieces if the outfit allows
7. What trend are you most looking forward to for spring?
Pastels- I'm more of a neutral/black/navy type so it will be good to add some soft colors into my wardrobe
8. If money was no object, what is your favorite brand (clothing, handbags, shoes, etc.)?
Well right now I'm coveting the Celine luggage tote (that I'm pretty sure everyone else is too) but I might have to say in general Prada or LV handbags- I'm a crazy handbag lover
9. If you were in celebrity, who would be your best friend?
Reese witherspoon- she has the best handbags and she always looks effortlessly chic whether she's dressed up or down plus she seems like a lot of fun and really down to eath
10. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Shopping or being lazy around the house with my husband since we don't get to do that very often
11. If you're married, what one piece of wedding advice would you share with me?
For the wedding day: Remember don't sweat the small stuff- things could go wrong but in reality your guests probably won't have any idea and in the long run it won't matter and you'll never remember it
For marriage: Communication is KEY I don't care if you've been together 10 months or 10 years the minute communication breaks down you start to have a problem
People I Tag:
11 Questions for the People I Tagged
1. What is your all time favorite movie? (you can only name one!)
2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
3. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
4. If you could take any trip in the world where would you go?
5. What's one piece of make up you can't live without ?
6. What's one accessory (jewelry, scarf, handbag, etc) that you don't leave the house without?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos?
9. What's the best advice you've ever received and who gave it to you?
10. What's your guilty pleasure? (tv show, movie, food, etc)
11. What's your typical Starbucks order?